- Introduction to martial arts
- Promote the use of skill over force.
- This blog showcases the martial arts and kung fu resources and applications.
- Kung fu means effort and skill. That is, skill attained through effort, as distinguished from skills or talents which were gifted or which were acquired with little effort.
- If we find kung fu in this regard, we shall endeavor to write about it here.
- The intended audience is the general public, martial arts beginners and practitioners.
- Vulgar, obscene, hateful, unlawful and spam comments will be removed upon notice by the administrators.
- Although the administrators will attempt to keep out infringing comments, it is impossible for to review all comments.
- All comments expresses the views of the commentator, and neither the owner nor the administrators of this site shall be held responsible for the content of any comments,.
- Report violations to: email@example.com.
- From time to time, we may conduct membership drives and customer surveys where we collect email addresses and information on content preferences.
- We may use this information to highlight updates, special content and forthcoming events to respondents via email.
- The information collected is not used for any other purposes nor shared with other parties.
- We may receive small commissions for books sold through referrals from this site.
- Content is copyrighted by dailykungfu.com. All rights reserved.
- Video, images and text abstracts are the property of their respective owners.
- Comments, tips, suggestions, announcements, advertisements and queries, please email James Lau: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Revision Date
- September 11th, 2012