Next up, ShrFu Mike Patterson demonstrates applications from the rare internal style of Liuhebafa, literally, Six Harmony, Eight Method (Boxing). The complete name of this art is even longer - Liuhebafa Sanpan Shiershi - which means Six Harmony, Eight Method, Three Stance, Twelve Postures (Boxing). The numeric mnemomic of Six Harmony, Eight Methods refers to the following principles:
- Body and Heart/Mind;
- Heart/mind and Intent;
- Intent and Qi/Energy;
- Qi/energy and Spirit;
- Spirit and Movement; and
- Movement and Emptiness.
- Qi (energy), circulating Qi to concentrate Shen (spirit)
- Gu (bones), collecting energy inside the bones;
- Xing (form), incorporating animal forms from nature;
- Sui (follow), circular and smooth motion responding to the situation;
- Ti (lifting), lifting from the crown of one's head to have a floating feeling;
- Huan (returning), coming and going in a cycle;
- Le (suspending), being motionless and calm while waiting; and
- Fu (concealing), looking for an opening while concealing yourself.